1. How to mix PSORIASIDDH Oil with coconut oil?
2. How to apply PSORIASIDDH Oil?
3. Do’s and Dont’s while applying PSORIASIDDH Oil
How to mix PSORIASIDDH Oil with coconut oil or Olive oil?
Mix 100 ml PSORIASIDDH Oil with 300 ml coconut oil or olive oil.
Note: If to be applied in sensitive areas like around eye, Mix 100 ml PSORIASIDDH Oil with 500 ml coconut oil
How to apply PSORIASIDDH Oil?
Watch the video before applying PSORIASIDDH Oil
Do’s and Don’t’s
- If applied to scalp leave it for minimum 6 hrs. While taking head bath use herbal hair products only. Should apply min 3 to 4 times a week as specified above for best results.
- If to be applied to skin, apply after bath and leave it. It will dry in 10 to 15 mins. Must apply min 2 to 4 times a day for good results. Use either herbal soaps with moisturiser or mild baby soaps with moisturiser on the skin.
- Take fresh fruits daily at regular intervals.
- Add a little bit of turmeric powder to your food.
- For best results avoid dairy foods, processed foods, non-veg, smoking, alcohol and outside food.
- Skin itching because of the dryness of skin can be controlled either by applying psoriasiddh oil or a moisturiser whenever the skin becomes dry.
Note: Make sure body doesn’t dry, keep applying either psoriasiddh oil or any moisturiser.
How PSORIASIDDH works?
Turns the rough & thick patches on skin to smooth & thin in 3 to 4 months. Rough patches on skin will become smooth slowly. Thick patches on skin will become thin in 3-4 months. The colour of patch will also become lighter in 3-4 months time. Note: Above mentioned changes can be observed also if PSORIASIDDH Oil is applied as specified and the other dietary restrictions maintained.
If all the above instructions are followed regularly then can observe the difference in 3-4 weeks time. Need to apply for atleast 3-4 months for best results.