|Monday – Friday||–||9 am – 1 pm|
PsoriaSiddh OilPsoriaSiddh Oil is quick & highly effective in soothing and providing relief from psoriasis and it is a best product in controlling Psoriasis.
AppointmentsOur treatment areas are primarily classified into two types; Spinal and Neuro Muscular & Skeletal Disorders. For more details and appointments, you can call us on all weekdays during 9 am to 1 pm.
TestimonialsWatch our clients sharing their experiences and success stories.
Welcome to Chakrasiddh.com
Alternative medicine in India has been flourishing for centuries. Siddha, also known as Siddha vaidhya, is a body of alternative medicine that is backed by yogic science. It approaches health as the stable balance of the physical, spiritual, mental, moral and social elements of human existence. Ayurveda
It is a holistic alternative healing system that is believed to have emerged from Tamil Nadu. In the past, the practice of Siddha healing was unique to South India. Spiritual scientists who imbibe these teachings are known as Siddhars. Over the years, traditionally trained Siddhars dwindled in numbers due to the lack of awareness about the practice.
“Mind and body are not separate but believed to be one cohesive entity.”
— The Siddha Philosophy
The Siddha system of medicine believes that diseases are the manifestations of negative energy that contaminate our organs.
- De-stresses your whole body by dispersing toxins from knotted muscles.
- Improves blood-circulation and supply of oxygen to the brain.
- Offers total relaxation, producing a state of calm, peace and tranquillity.
- Reduces nervous tension caused due to stress and anxiety.
- Deeply relaxes the muscles, reducing stiffness, aches, and pains.
- Breaks down the toxins accumulated in muscles and cells to stimulate the immune system.
- Boosts the supply of oxygen to the cells to release physical and emotional toxicity.
- Improves blood circulation to the scalp to stimulate hair growth.
- Restores positive energy in your body and improves concentration.
- Reduces irritability, calms the mind and even cures sleep problems.
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Sathya Sindhuja
25 years experience
Sathya Sindhuja, the Chief Healer at Chakrasiddh began training in Nadi Vaidya at the tender age of four, under the guidance of her beloved grandmother…
Nadi Shastra Guru
Sri B Ramajogeswara Rao
40 years experience
He is well-known across the country for his excellency in Nadi Shastra…
- August 26, 2017
Hey, no more slouching for you! At least not after you finish reading this blog….
- August 15, 2017
About a month ago, our team here at ChakraSiddh put our heads together to think…
- August 4, 2017
Alternative medicine does not refer to one alternative but is an umbrella term that covers…
- July 28, 2017
Avocado also called the alligator pear is known as the royal fruit with magical properties….
- July 21, 2017
A study in 2015 revealed that 90% of Indians will have damaged knees by the…
- July 15, 2017
People who usually search for migraine triggers on the internet are the ones who are…
- July 7, 2017
Everyone experiences anxiety at one point or the other of their life. Whether it is…
- July 1, 2017
Arthritis is a degenerative disease that causes strain on the joints leading to inflammation and…